Onsite Reporting Software
Onsite.report offer a dedicated reporting solution for concrete cutting and GPR scanning. With flexible templates and billing management you can deliver professional onsite reports AND provide for improved cash-flow at the same time
- Professional reports sent instantly from your job site…. no more report writing at night.
- Works offline. Finish your reports in the deepest city car pak with no Wifi or phone connections. It will sync to the cloud when you get within range again.
- Seamless operation on-line and off-line
- Don’t worry about back-up…you’re in the cloud.
- Secure and encrypted SSL communication
- Contact and site management info shared between your company’s operators
- Import GPR data images via USB from all major instrument manufacturers (GSSI, MALA and Hilti)
- Capture onsite photos and draw object and text to illustrate your findings.
- Effective communication with your billing team/bookeeper provides for increased cash-flow.
Click here for further information
MALA GPR Processing Software
Object Mapper 2018:
Your easy visualization tool for identifying and displaying objects in a large set of GPR Profiles. Picking GPR targets and generating a detailed map is as simple as clicking a mouse with Object Mapper. Windows based Object Mapper displays up to ten GPR profiles at once allowing the user to pick targets from multiple profiles with a mouse. The software eliminates the task of single profile interpretation which is time consuming and inefficient and thus very costly. Picks are automatically posted and visualized on a user defined grid or coordinate system to generate a map in real time. Objects that are linked versus isolated targets are readily identified.
MALÅ Grond VisionTM software is a data acquisition software designed by MALÅ Geoscience dedicated to MALÅ GPR Systems in single or multi-channel mode. The software is available as MALÅ GroundVision and MALÅ Ground Vision 2.
The Rad Explorer GPR interactive software is a powerful, easy-to-learn tool that provides impressive data processing capabilities in a user-friendly package. Discover the Rad Explorer software that provides extensive functionality such as manual or semi-automatic layer picking, time to depth conversion using a velocity model and display of the interpretation results. Zoom in on spectacular graphics, generate and edit earth models. Map out diffracted wave travel-time curves. Computation of amplitude-frequency spectrums in an arbitrary window.
The MALÅ Roadway Mapper software includes features such as a GPS site map, visualization of the collected radar profile and corresponding location on the site map, and filtering of the radar data.
GPR Mapping Software
GPR Mapping Software (Ground Penetrating Radar) Can Streamline Your Work
Ground Penetrating Radar is the non-intrusive method of detecting objects under the ground. With GPR Mapping software, data from the GPR can be transferred into an easy-to-understand map or uploaded for reporting purposes.
Why Trust GPR Solutions Limited Regarding GPR Processing Software
GPR Solutions Limited is the only provider of MALA GPR processing software in New Zealand. With us, you can be sure that:
- Your GPR Data is safely processed into a workable, simple to use format.
- Experience utilising the software for our own surveys and training purposes.
- Quality and secure software ensure final maps and data that are straightforward to understand.
- It is important select the correct post-processing software based on the type of survey being undertaken. Some software packages are designed more for utility detection purposes such as MALA Object Mapper, allowing utilities to be plotted and overlaid into google earth maps or uploaded in a CAD format. Other software is geared more towards geophysical surveys such as MALA RAD Explorer which is a powerful, easy-to-learn tool that provides impressive data processing capabilities in a user-friendly package.
If you are a GPR hardware provider or part of a business which uses GPR, our product is an invaluable tool in turning hard data into easily readable information for your clients. We also provide equipment rental, equipment servicing, consultancy services and equipment training.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for GPR Processing Software:
There are multiple applications for GPR, and the non- invasive nature of GPR with supporting software means that you can spend a fraction of the cost of invasive methods. Construction, engineering and maintenance companies will save valuable tie and money applying this technology.
- Used in military and police applications, including forensic investigation, anti-terrorism and asset relocation service.
- Engineers can project future costs for maintenance from pavement assessment to bridge building and sinkhole detection.
- Archaeological discoveries of ancient human and animal life are facilitated each year through the use of mapping software.
Authorised reseller of MALA Ground Penetrating Radar systems and Onsite.Report throughout New Zealand
GPR Solutions Ltd – specialising in world leading MALA Ground Penetrating Radar systems for:
Rental / hire of GPR instruments, outright purchase, staff training, instrument servicing and support.
12 Will Street
GPR Solutions Limited | Company No: 5914576 | NZBN: 9429042238324