MALA MIRA Compact
3D GPR mapping in a compact format. MALÅ 3D Imaging Radar Array (MIRA) is a high-speed, one-pass 3D GPR system and the most effective solution for large-area GPR mapping.
MIRA Compact includes our world-renowned MALÅ HDR real-time sampling technology providing ultra-fast measurements and razor sharp data. The solution seamlessly integrates acquisition, processing, QA/QC, positioning and interpretation of ground penetrating radar data.
Typical Application Areas
MALÅ MIRA Compact is designed for any 3D mapping project. Application areas include:
- Utility Mapping
- Underground Storage Tank (UST Detection)
- General Road Assessment
- Unexploded Ordnance (UXO)
- Sinkhole Detection
- Void Detection
- Clandestine Graves
- General Site Investigations
MIRA Compact Antenna
- High resolution 500MHz HDR antenna
- Ultra-fast real-time sampling data collection
- Weather protected design (IP65)
- Physical dimensions: 71 x 83 x 25 cm
- Weight: 24 Kg
- Five transmitters
- Six receivers
- Up to 30 freely configurable data channels
- 10 data channels wide coverage in standard mode
- 6.5 cm data channel distance
- 60 cm wide data footprint
With the highest data-channel density on the market MALÅ MIRA Compact delivers unsurpassed resolution. The MALÅ MIRA Compact produces data with less noise, at higher speeds, with more functionality using improved mechanical design and modern software. The MIRA Compact is a hand-pushed, flexible and cost-effective 3D GPR solution, optimized for 3D mapping of buried objects and artefacts.
Up to 30 Data Channels
The MIRA Compact GPR array uses a 500 MHz centre frequency, The system is normally set up to collect 10 parallel data channels but the system is capable of collecting up to 30 data channels simultaneously since it allows data collection from any transmitter-receiver combination in the whole array.
MIRA Compact delivers 32-bit output, producing exceptional data quality, even at high speed surveys. The 6.5 cm channel spacing allows for the collection of precise, high resolution data.
MALÅ HDR (High Dynamic Range) GPR
The MALÅ MIRA Compact has been designed to take full advantage of the MALÅ HDR technology, giving you the best possible GPR data quality, resolution and bandwidth .
The MALÅ HDR, real-time sampling technology produces data with significantly lower noise levels, compared to traditional GPR systems. A lower noise floor gives a wider bandwidth when compared to conventional time-interleaved systems. This removes more of the background interference, giving sharper data with higher contrast, and the ability to see deeper than non-HDR systems.
With the new MIRA Controller acquisition software, you will experience a modern and easy-to-use interface with integrated navigation aids helping you to maximize the quality of your measurements. MIRA Controller tracks the performance and data collection in detail helping you to maintain the correct speed and course. The software shows continuous time-slices (amplitude plots) and tracks each trace with high precision positioning in real-time.
- Hand-pushed 3D GPR array in compact and light weight format
- Highest resolution and deepest penetration on the market
- Best-in-class data quality utilizing MALÅ HDR technology
- Extremely fast data acquisition
- Market leading industrial design
- Sealed skid-plate, no debris or water between plate and antenna
- Superb mobility -smallest footprint and turning radius
- Real-time data visualizationin MIRA Controller
- Powerful processing and analysis in MALÅ Vision Desktop
- Built-in guidance from start to finish
- Fastest workflow on the market